Thursday 20 January 2011

Love spells (or “why you can't play with the human heart”)


Before we start I may have a little rant. In waterstones, our only local bookshop, they have a tonne of this crap. “Love spells for the teenage witch”, “How to get a man through magic”, dear gods people actually eat up this stuff. And what's more many believe it.
There are a few things magik cannot change, death, matters of the heart and human ignorance to name a few. Love falls under this. You can ask for help to find the one for you but you CANNOT make someone love you. Usually if I see a 'love' spell in a book I put it back and try and wipe it from my memory as any witch worth his/her salt would never spout this nonesence for monetary gain. /rant
Sorry about that, it's a personal issue of mine.Well I think it made my point... moving on...

No comments:

Post a Comment